Top 7 Best VR Controllers: Those of us who love virtual reality environments and like to play VR games almost all the time. They must require a VR Headset and VR Controller for a smooth gaming experience. If you play your favorite virtual reality games with the best VR treadmills then it would be more Awesome!!!
Today we will see several best VR controllers that can be used to take our gaming experience to a next level. So, without much talking let’s see and buy the best VR controllers.
- Related: 30+ Best VR Accessories for Oculus Quest 2, HTC, Valve Index
- Related: 9 Best 360 VR Cameras For Professional Photography
- Related: What Are the Best VR Mats for Virtual Reality Gaming?
- Related: 10+ Best VR Head Straps for Oculus Quest 2
- Related: 11 Best VR Carrying Case for Oculus Quest 2 & 1
1. Original Oculus Rift Touch Controller
Oculus Touch is a pair of tracked controllers that give you the feeling of having your virtual hands in your own real hands. It drives communication to greater levels. Touch allows for natural hand presence, requiring minimum thought about how to use or what to do with your virtual hands.
The controller allows you to precisely manipulate all types of objects in virtual space. Toys can be picked up, blocks can be dropped, firecrackers can be thrown, and laser guns can be fired – all with intuitive, natural hand movement. This touch controller allows movements like pointing, waving, and giving a thumbs-up by capturing nuances of human behavior. See On Amazon.
2. HTC Vive Controller
The HTC VIVE Controller helps you to communicate and play with the virtual world wirelessly. Among the features are HD haptic feedback, 24 sensors, a multi-function trackpad, a dual-stage button, and a rechargeable battery.
Controller for HTC VIVE Compatible with the VIVE and VIVE Pro virtual reality headsets. The HTC Vive Controller is used in conjunction with the HTC Vive virtual reality glasses to create a virtual reality experience.
This wireless controller allows you to search the virtual world for interactions with objects. The HTC Vive’s sensors monitor the position of the controller in real-time. The controller’s movements are practically simulated down to the millimeter in this way.
If you don’t use the wrist strap on the controller, you could lose it during an exciting virtual reality session. The Vive controller is fully wireless, and it can be charged with the USB charger and micro USB charging cable that come with it. See On Amazon.
- Related: 9+ Best VR Gaming Headphones for Oculus Quest 2 and Others
- Related: 9+ Best VR Gaming Chairs Review
- Related: Top 7 Best VR Racing Simulator Cockpits
- Related: Top 7 Best VR Power Banks for Oculus Quest 2
- Related: Best VR Treadmills Review: KAT Walk Mini vs Cyberith Virtualizer Elite 2 vs Virtuix Omni
3. Valve Index Controller
Valve Index Controllers were built from the ground up with natural input, a high level of reliability of the hand, and long-term comfort in virtual reality. Two controllers left and right, are included in the hardware specifications.
Interact with your surroundings, things, and people in the same way you would in real life. Valve Index Controllers combine complex sensor inputs to give you smarter hands in VR, allowing you to communicate with the world in new ways.
Finger tracking with low latency encourages greater immersion and a wider variety of movements and expressions. The controller continuously re-calibrates itself to accommodate your hand size and changing skin capacitance because every hand is different. See On Amazon.
4. Vive Cosmos Controller
Discover new ways to learn and stay engaged by diving into your creative space, immersing yourself in interesting environments. The VIVE Cosmos Controller has a one-of-a-kind light tracking design that allows for extremely precise tracking.
Immersive gaming at its finest is provided by a joystick, grip buttons, and easy-to-reach controls. See On Amazon.
- Related: Omni One VR Treadmill Review – Best VR Walking & Running Platform
- Related: 5 Best VR Backpack Computer, Pc, Laptops for Gaming
- Related: How to Prevent Motion Sickness in VR? – 14 Best Tips
- Related: What Is Virtual Reality History, How VR Tricks Your Brain
- Related: The Past, Present, And Future Of Virtual Reality Gaming
5. PlayStation Move Motion Controllers
The PS VR controllers are now the simplest of all controllers. The PlayStation Move Motion Controllers, when used in conjunction with PlayStation VR, provide an immersive and extraordinary gaming experience.
With the PlayStation Camera, advanced motion sensors and lighted spheres monitor both rapid and subtle movements with incredible precision. Anything from ancient swords to cooking spatulas can be wielded with ease and precision thanks to an ergonomic design.
Hold on tight and let your Move controls fly you away to new worlds overflowing with possibilities. The PSVR platform as a whole is simple, but the controllers are the best part.
They’re nothing more than a wand with a cool softball on top. The Playstation VR controllers are ideal for any situation you may encounter in PlayStation’s virtual world. See On Amazon.
6. Samsung Gear VR Controller
Start throwing, steering, and targeting with the new amazingly sensitive handheld controller and jump right into the action of your favorite game. Drop, point, raise, and switch with absolute agility, and search menus more naturally.
The Gear VR controller is compatible with the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, as well as previous VR-enabled phones such as the Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, and Galaxy Note5, as well as previous Gear VR headsets.
If you already have a Gear VR, all you need is the latest Gear VR controller to join in the fun. See On Amazon.
- Related: 11 Cool Future Gaming Gadgets & Technologies
- Related: Top 5 Best VR Games of All Time Ever
- Related: Top 15+ Best Oculus Quest 2 Games for Family and Friends
- Related: Top 35+ Best Upcoming VR Games For Oculus Quest 2, Pc Vr, And Psvr
- Related: Top 10 Best Valve Index VR Games List To Play
7. Windows Mixed Reality Controllers
These controllers operate with any Windows-based VR headset and are still suitable for VR gaming. Although they aren’t many people’s first option, these controllers do the job.
The trigger on these is a little high up, and the slant can be difficult to deal with at times, but it’s worth it. They are powered by two AAA batteries, which help to hold the weight down. See On Amazon.
How to Charge VR Controllers?
Players must slide the cover of the battery and place the AA rechargeable batteries in Oculus Quest 2 controllers to recharge the battery, then slide the Oculus 2 controllers into the charging station and allow them to recharge them until it is green.
- Related: Top Oculus Quest 2 Games
- Related: Top 10 Best Oculus Quest 2 VR Fitness Games
- Related: Top 7 Best VR Superhero Games
- Related: Marvel’s Iron Man VR Game Review
- Related: Best Kiwi Design Controller Grips Cover for Oculus Quest 2 Review
How Long Do Ps4 VR Controllers Take to Charge?
Approximately 2 hours. When you press and hold the PS button, the battery charge level appears on the screen. The light bar gently blinks green when the system is in rest mode. The light bar turns off when the charge is finished. When the battery is completely depleted, charging the VR controller Ps4 takes about 2 hours.
How to Connect Best VR Controllers to Ps4?
- Plug the MiniUSB cable into the Move controller and then into a USB port on the PS4’s front.
- To pair the controller with the console, hold down the PS button on the controller.
You should now be able to use your PSVR headset with any VR games you own – but if you don’t, you should probably go out and buy some.
Does Oculus Rift S Have Finger Tracking?
There’s No Finger Tracking.
- Related: Best Standalone VR Headset Vive Focus 3 Review
- Related: Do You Need a Special Best Cpu for VR
- Related: How to Get the Best PC VR Gaming Setup | Oculus Quest 2 & Virtual Desktop Tips
- Related: 360º Virtual Reality vs Full Virtual Reality
- Related: The Complete VR Guide for Beginners
What Is the Cheapest VR Headset With Controllers?
5 AWESOME Budget (And Cheap!) VR Headsets for Under $100
1 – Google Cardboard.
2 – Google Daydream View.
3 – Homido VR Headset.
4 – Samsung Gear VR.
5 – Merge VR Goggles.
What are the Best PlayStation VR games in 2022?
- Superhot VR.
- Resident Evil 7.
- Falcon Age.
- Trover Saves the Universe.
- Firewall Zero Hour.
- Blood & Truth.
- Hitman 3.
- Tetris Effect.
- Beat Saber.
- Astro Bot: Rescue Mission.
- Arizona Sunshine.
- Beat Saber.
- Blood & Truth.
- Borderlands 2 VR.
- Gran Turismo Sport.
- I Expect You To Die.
- Iron Man VR.
- Keep Talking and Nobody
- L.A. Noire: The VR Case
- No Man’s Sky VR.
- Psychonauts in the
- Rhombus of Ruin.
- Rez Infinite.
- Sprint Vector.
- Stardust Odyssey.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew.
- Star Wars Battlefront X
- Wing VR Mission.
- SUPERHOT VR.
- Tetris Effect.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR.
- Buy More VR Games On Amazon.